How to Study in PIC?
Studying at PIC is very easy and simple. Once you enrolled, PIC Administrative Office will issue ID and password for Vclassroom, where you can have access to materials needed for each class
What do I do if I cant't access the Virtual Classroom because it's down?
You may check to see if you are trying to access them during the normal maintenance period (from 6am to 12pm on Sundays), as such, myPIC will not be available during that time
What are the minimum Technical Requirements for PIC Online Learning?
The minimum technical requirements for these online courses are as follows:
- A personal computer, Internet access and headset. Your Internet access should be either via a modem and phone line or a direct network connection (highly recommended). You must have Internet access at least 10 hours per week.
- PC Hardware Requirements: All Pentium or Intel PCs; Windows XP Operating System or higher; 2 GB RAM (or higher), 160GB HD or better; sound card, speakers, and plug-ins for Java and Flash Media.
- Macintosh Hardware Requirements: Macintosh 68040, including all Powerpc machines; Mac 0S 9 or higher 2 GB RAM (or higher), 160GB HD or better; sound card, speakers, and plu-ins for Java and Flash Media.
- Software Requirements: Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or another word processing program capable of saving files in RTF (Rich Text Format) are needed.
- Web Browser Setting: Firefox 3.x or Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. If you plan to use a browser supplied by your service provider make sure it is the most recent version. Google Chrome is compatible with PIC's eLearning system.
- Windows Realplayer or Microsoft Media Player is recommended.
- A valid email account
Who do I contact if I'm having a Technical Difficulties?
My password has expired, What do I do?