1. Pacific InterContinental College (PIC), is duly registered as Higher Education Institution (HEI) with the Philippine Security Exchange Commission (SEC) through the endorsement by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to provide higher education, and offering degree programs both online and offline.
2. As such, in 2006 and 2007 the CHED issued the certificate authorizing to operate various higher education degree programs through the online mode in accordance with CHED Memorandum Order 2003 to the PIC.
3. Likewise, the PIC is now duly authorized to conduct and operate Bachelor of Science in General Education degree program pursuant to Government Permit No. 010, Series 2010 and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) confirmation dated June 18, 2012. For graduate programs, PIC is also duly authorized to conduct and operate the Master of Arts in Education and Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership and Management degree programs via Transnational Education pursuant to its Government Recognition No. 020, Series 2011, issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) under its Unique Institutional Identifier: 13388.
4. Furthermore, PIC has been granted the approval for additional major degree courses, such as B.S. in General Education (Major: Speech Communication, Social Welfare/Social Work, Educational Management, Music Education, Physical Education, Real Estate Education, Theology Education, etc.) and M.A in Education and Ph.D in Education Leadership and Management (Major: Speech Communication, Social Welfare/Social Work, Educational Management, Music Education, Physical Education, English Education, Computer Education, Art Education, Theology Education, etc.).
5. PIC is also authorized to offer Bachelor of Arts in English program pursuant to Government Permit (CHED- NCR) No. C-015, Series 2014 and Government Recognition (CHED- NCR) No. 009, Series 2016.
6. PIC-USA is also authorized, licensed, and registered by the United States government to operate elementary to post-secondary educational institution via a web base since 2002. PIC-USA is operating independently from PIC Philippines. The official website for PIC-Philippines is http://pic.edu.ph. This website does not represent other PIC schools including PIC-USA, unless specifically stated therein.
7. Finally, PIC is authorized to accept international students in accordance with AAFS No. SBM-2014-028.