Language Sites: 한국어 | 日本| 中文



  • High school graduate or higher (GED applicants can apply
  • Non-Chinese Citizen
Required Documents
  • Study Abroad Application Form (Form specified)
  • Final Certificate of Education (1 English Copy)
    • 3rd Year HS: Certificate of enrollment, graduation certificate, transcript in English (1 copy ea)
    • HS Graduate: High school transcript, graduation certificate (1 Copy ea)

  • 5 passport size photographs (width 4cm × 3cm)
  • (Only for holders) copies of HSK warrant of fitness
  • Passport copy (please submit to us after obtaining by the holder)
  • Travel Insurance (Please be sure to sign up for insurance before the study. If you don't sign up, your admission might be canceled)
Review Period Review the final school transcript, it takes about a week or so.
Notification of Result Students who pass the final examination papers are issued an acceptance letter.



Visit the online application form receipt or reception ▶ Submission ▶ Assessment ▶ Admission Notification ▶ Departure