- Pacific InterContinental College (PIC) is duly accredited as a Higher Education Institution (HEI) to provide higher education and offering degree programs both online and offline.
- As such, in 2006 and 2007 the CHED issued the certificate authorizing to operate various higher education degree programs through the online mode in accordance with CHED Memorandum Order 2003 to the PIC.
- Likewise, the PIC is now duly authorized to conduct and operate Bachelor of Science in General Education degree program pursuant to Government Permit No. 010 and Government Recognition No. 016 (2019), Series 2010 and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) confirmation dated June 18, 2012. For graduate programs, PIC is also duly authorized to conduct and operate the Master of Arts in Education and Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership and Management degree programs pursuant to its Government Recognition No. 020, Series 2011, issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- Furthermore, PIC has been granted the approval for additional major degree courses, such as B.S. in General Education (Major: Speech Communication, Social Welfare/Social Work, Educational Management, Music Education, Physical Education, Real Estate Education, Theology Education, Math Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, etc.) and M.A in Education and Ph.D in Education Leadership and Management (Major: Speech Communication, Social Welfare/Social Work, Educational Management, Music Education, Physical Education, English Education, Computer Education, Art Education, Theology Education, Math Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, etc.).
- PIC is also authorized to offer Bachelor of Arts in English program pursuant to Government Recognition since 2016.
- PIC-USA, one of allied institutions in consortium with PIC Philippines for consortium courses, is authorized, licensed, and registered by the United States government to conduct & operate elementary to post-secondary educational institution on a web basis since 2002. PIC-USA operates independently from PIC Philippines as per governmental law.
- Finally, PIC is authorized to accept international students in accordance with AAFS No. SBM-2014-028.