Mission and Vision
To satisfactorily extend educational opportunities to a diverse population of students who prefer or need an alternative, virtual method of educational service delivery system through innovative programs that are responsive to their needs in this ever and fast-changing environment of the Information Age.
An online educational institution whereby students can:
- Gain superior quality tertiary and post-graduate educational degrees;
- Attend far less expensive education (in-campus or online) than anywhere in the world;
- Attend classes in the comforts of their homes, offices, places of work or wherever they may be;
- Conveniently and flexibly earn their tertiary or post-graduate degrees even if they are working in the office, or at home as housewives or as physically disabled persons
- Have free access to a vast cache of superior international knowledge and information resources and research, written by well-known and prestigious authors and researchers;
- Study in prestigious international universities and colleges and/or study under the supervision of some of the world’s famous professors, lecturers and instructors; and
- Have free access to a vast library of reference books and materials on different subjects.
- To conrtribute to make Philippines as the “Teachers Country” world wide.
To ensure that the basic human right to higher education is protected, preserved, nurtured and grown in excellence, across inter-cultural borders all over the world in this ever and fast-changing environment of the Information Age, with the excellent satisfaction of all its stake holders.
- Commitment in providing quality distance education through a technologically advanced course platform, for the delivery of the curriculum
- Provide a positive, supportive academic environment that builds motivation for learning new skills and accomplishing its educational goals.
- Foster professional development of accomplished instructors, advisors and staff in an environment capable of supporting an increased student body and expanding program offerings