How can I apply for USA degree program?
How do I apply to study at PIC?
How do I know what courses are available?
PIC offers Bachelor’s (General Education), Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Speech Communication, Social Welfare, Educational Management, Music Education, Physical Education, English Education, Real Estate Education, Computer Education, Art Education and Theology Education. We also offer additional major degrees from PIC foreign affiliate university through Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) in Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, Real Estate, Color Therapy and Theology. Pacific InterContinental College (PIC) transnational education courses are listed in PIC website (www.pic.edu.ph/us) under academic menu for the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. You can also check with the distance education hotlines at (714) 469-0691 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Fees and other Payments
How much is the tuition fee for the bachelor’s program, master’s program or doctoral program?
What are the requirements that will be needed for me to get a copy of Transcript of Records from PIC?
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records from the previous school with remarks: (For PIC copy/for further studies purposes only)
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract (for Female only)
- Scanned copy of PRC ID or DepEd ID (if applicable)
- Application Form
- 2×2 ID Picture white background
- Full payment of tuition fee (on all terms)
- Complete grades from Professorial Lecturers
When will I get my official transcript of records from PIC?
Will I receive my certificate of grades every semester?
How and when can I withdraw from the online distance education?
How do I know what textbooks I will need for my class?
What do I do if I have trouble contacting my instructor?
How do I get to know who my Academic Adviser is?
How do I submit my homework and take exams in a Virtual Classroom?
Can I take PIC’s online higher education course if I don’t have access to the Internet?
What computer skills do I need to have in order to use the PIC online education program?
How would I benefit from the PIC transnational (including online) educational system?
At PIC, you are assured of the following benefits and advantages:
- It is possible for the students to receive a joint degree through a consortium between the U.S. and the Philippines (U.S. degree will be conferred only by student request).
- It is possible for the students to attend lectures and take examinations online, and for students whose native language is not English, students can study with the assistance of PIC.
- An Academic Adviser who speaks the student’s native language may guide that student’s education until the student graduates from PIC.
- It is possible for the students to earn degrees with affordable tuition fee payment options.
- It is possible for the students to graduate early (students can finish 3 terms per year without breaks).
- All registered students at PIC can take free English classes to master the English language, regardless of their native languages.
- It is possible for the students who graduated in education-related majors may take the teacher employment test in the USA and Philippines by satisfying other requirements, and may become a teacher in the United States and the Philippines accordingly. And then may become a professor after getting MA & Ph.D degree
- It is possible for the students to earn a dual degree from PIC and Shanghai University of International Business and Economics (SUIBE) in 3 years.
What is Transnational Education?
CONTACT US FOR MORE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS